Thursday, March 27, 2008

He Made my Heart Pound!



Okay, maybe if he looked a little more like this guy it wouldn't have been so bad. But really, not so much.

I was just stepping out of the shower when Justin came into the bathroom and said, "I'm visiting with the man in the living room."

WHAT?!?

What was the first thing that came to my mind? "I could be murdered in the next 10 seconds and I don't even look good!"

I threw on a pair of sweats and a long sleeved t-shirt. Yes, that is ALL I had on. Grabbed a comb and made one pass down the middle of my head and ran out to the living room. On my way there I saw out the window the telephone man walking off the front porch. I yelled out the door that I was sorry, I was in the shower. He said that he just wanted to tell me that he got our phone problems worked out.

Yes, Justin and I had a heart to heart about not opening the door when I'm in the shower.

6 comments:

SHELLY said...

holy crap, I would have died!!!!!!!!!
(even if he was as hot as the guy in the photo)

Bobbi said...

I can only imagine how you felt when you heard Justin say he was talking with a MAN! Yikes! kind of funny really.
cute background too....

Lucy said...

Hey, you really "springed" up your blog. You must be as ready for spring as I am. NO more winter.
Sure glad that Justin let in a nice guy. What was wrong with you phone??

Audrey said...

At first I thought you meant your heart pound cuz you thought that guy was soo handsome in the pic!
I bet that was a panic feeling. Little Justin probably just telling him all sorts of interesting things!
YAY for DSL!!!

Becky said...

Holy scary... Kids are too friendly- I've had to give Zoey the stranger talk many times!! STRANGER DANGER!! I just hope it sticks!

Battfam said...

Cassie, you made my heart pound! When I saw the picture of the handsome telephone man and read your blog title, you scared me. I didn't think that was a picture of Layne, but having never looked up his nostrils, I wasn't sure. Anyway I was glad to find out that your heart wasn't pounding for some other guy.