So, I've finally caved in and set this up. Please don't expect too much out of me...I'm kind of lazy. Sometimes living 2000 miles away from family helps hide some of our craziness. YIKES Please still love us.
You have no idea the pleasure I have right now in seeing this!!!! My eyes about popped out of my head, actually! I am so proud of you sissy lou..... Just think, you can get this put into a book and have memories forever!!! YIPPEE!
Hey, I was so glad to see someone that did a post at least as short as mine!! Yea. I know about the pressure you feel when you have these experienced bloggers around. They are pretty nice to you, though. Just wait and see! Get the pix coming soon,
YAAAA!! I'm sooo excited that you entered blog world!! Now we can see whats going on in you and your families lives!! We miss you... and this way we get to feel like a bigger part of your lives!!
Oh Girl, I feel your pain having a family "force" blogging. Your family is so much like mine. However, it is great for us that love you to be able to nose into your secret life there in Ohio! It's 78 here and the neighbors are swimming in their pool. Looking at your pics amazed me that there is actually snow in the world!
7 comments:
You have no idea the pleasure I have right now in seeing this!!!! My eyes about popped out of my head, actually! I am so proud of you sissy lou.....
Just think, you can get this put into a book and have memories forever!!!
YIPPEE!
Well Hello there!!! It will be great to see the updates with you and the kids. Carter will love you if you post a few pics of Mitch now and then.
Hey,
I was so glad to see someone that did a post at least as short as mine!!
Yea.
I know about the pressure you feel when you have these experienced bloggers around. They are pretty nice to you, though. Just wait and see!
Get the pix coming soon,
Living 2000 miles away is exactly why you need to have a blog or why we need you to have a blog. I'm excited to see what's up with the spuds in Ohio.
CASSIE!!! my sissie!
I LOVE you!
YAAAA!! I'm sooo excited that you entered blog world!! Now we can see whats going on in you and your families lives!! We miss you... and this way we get to feel like a bigger part of your lives!!
Oh Girl,
I feel your pain having a family "force" blogging. Your family is so much like mine. However, it is great for us that love you to be able to nose into your secret life there in Ohio!
It's 78 here and the neighbors are swimming in their pool. Looking at your pics amazed me that there is actually snow in the world!
Post a Comment