We had such a fun time with Grandma Lucy & Grandpa Jay. It seems like we spent a good amount of time in the van, but I guess that was because we had fun places to get to. They came to see the boys play ball. Their timing was perfect. It is the end of the season tournaments for both boys! So they got to see them play several times. The only problem was that they had to leave before the tournaments ended and dad was bummed he couldn't finish it out with them. We'll keep them updated.
If we weren't at the ball park we were at home playing ball. Morning till night for our boys.
Even Grandma got in on the action.



Here we are playing mini golf. I'm pretty sure we didn't break any records, but we had a good time. The time went by too quickly, but I think we got most of what we like to do done. Dad got to go antiquing and mom and Josie got to go to the mall shopping. We got to stay up late, sleep in, eat lots of candy & pop, and visit. Can't wait to do it all over again next time.
We love you both!!



6 comments:
I wondered if your flowers still looked that cute after your killer rainstorm on Tuesday night.
Dad has been wondering how the tournament is coming!
Thanks again!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Aren't Grandmas and Grandpas great? Glad you had a good visit!
sounds like you peeps had some FU-UN! can we come next time??
(and tell mom she looks like a supermodel in that last pic with the golf club.)
It looks like you guys had LOTS of fun. Lucky for Dad that there was lots of baseball to watch too. I want to know what Mitch meant holding up 4 fingers?? I miss him, he is so much fun!
Sounds like a great visit!! Your Mom and Dad are awesome grand parents... We love them too!!
P.S. I love how you arranged you pictures on this post... It looks like a scrapbook page!! cute, cute
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Can you come to my house next Spring and help me plant flowers? Yours look great and I pretty much suck at things like that!
It is amazing how much your kids are growing up in this last year! Tell them to stop it right now!
I am sitting here staring at your chicken alfredo recipe and thinking...yummmmmmm! Think I have a plan for Sunday dinner!
Post a Comment