
- Keep saving money.
- Focus on my family.
- Buy another gun, before I can't.
- Determine what is a need and a want.
- Make sure our kids know how to work.
- Figure out a way to convince my husband to come home from Japan.
Layne, if you are reading this, see what I made for you. You love cake.
By the way, Banana-Sour Cream Cake, easy, pretty, & yummy.
Or maybe if the cake doesn't tempt you back to the good ol' USA....maybe these guys will.
Only kidding! Can't wait for you to get home Friday. We miss you!
4 comments:
Good attitude and idea Cass! I jut made myself a little list of goals too. Minus my husband coming home from Japan. Although my inlaws will be home on the 13th of this month!
The cake looks great minus the banana part and the kids are adorable as usual!
Also, I am diggen that flag! Where did you get that picture from?
I love that flag picture! I am so excited because the song that came on your blog is "Rose Garden". Love that song :)
I hope Layne comes home soon. We are looking forward to seeing you all in about 6 weeks?? YeeHaa
Shoot Anthony and I were hoping to move in with you guys in Japan.
Some very good ideas, I'd say!
Loved your post.
Post a Comment