Some things that have happened
these past few days.

Tuesday through Friday in bed. I ended up with the flu.
* The upside? I can cancel my appointment for my flu shot.

We had to drive to Dayton three times this past weekend.
* The upside? We could fill up for $1.77!

We got our first measurable snow on Saturday.
*The upside? My boys are in heaven. Mitch lives for winter.
*The upside? My boys are in heaven. Mitch lives for winter.
Today my right eye was completely swollen shut most of the day.
*The upside? I got to sleep most of the day away while the Benadryl did its magic.
8 comments:
The grass isn't always greener on the other side....I love that you looked at the upside...ok, find me an upside for my sinus troubles, would ya?
You are an optomist! Hey....$1.77
Not here in Idaho. Yesterday we still had $2.14.
Hope you eye is back to normal. And, should you still get the ful shot??
The power of positive thinking... now there's something I need a little more of. Sorry for all my whining and complaining on the phone earlier. Thanks for listening, though!
There is something awesome about that benadryl coma!! I hope you're feeling better!!
Your great--way to make the lemonade with those lemons. Hope you are recovering from that flu and swollen eye!
there are ALWAYS 2 sides to EVERY story.
here's to choosing the better side.
(we got gas the other night for $2.09 and felt pretty lucky. good for Ohio.)
(and Benadryl scares the CRAP out of me.)
(and the taco soup turned out FABULOUS.)
I am impressed that you are being positive WITH the flu! It is hard to be positive when you feel like s?!#t!
My gas today was 1.97! WOOT WOOT!
Attitude IS everything, but congrats to you for remembering that while you are sick. Get better soon.
Post a Comment