This was LAST week.

Here is THIS week.

Does this time of year bug you too?
I want one or the other. The in between is just too ugly & messy for my taste. Snow one day, no snow the next, snow again the next day...you know what I mean.
I've come to the conclusion that I want to live in a location that has four seasons, but without summer & winter.
Makes total sense to me.
10 comments:
All I want is late Spring then Summer, then early fall, then back to summer. I just want parts of these 3 seasons!
We could all live in Texas October through April - then live in Idaho May through September. That would be ideal. (well, except for the spring tornados in Texas. they make me so nervous!)
amen to that.
I wish we had Fall year round! I hate Summer, too muggy and hot and I hate winter, too icy and frigid, I don't like Spring because it's too muddy and humid so, besides the mud in fall I am happy with it!
Holy cow! Where did your snow go? We are still pearly white here. We're thinking, "Yahoo" when our high is 37^. I sure do love the flowers in the summer here. Still not sure it's worth the winter, though.
I can't believe how much it changed there in such a short time!!
I love the snow... But I hate the muddy mess when it all melts!
When I'm in charge of the world we will have two weeks of super snowy winter (the week before and after Christmas), two weeks of super hot summer (right around the 4th of July) and then the rest of the year will be equally divided between late spring and early fall weather. I can't wait until I'm in charge.
But...the one good thing about this muddy, yucky, time of year is when you see your little tulips, daffodils, crocuses, and hyacinths peeking up through the ground. It makes it all worth it.
me too.
hate the time of year when the weather can't decide what it really is.
hate the mud.
BUT!
it makes those warm + pretty spring days so lovely!
(i don't think i have an issue with summer.)
I wiah it was in the high 60's to low 70's all the time. Thanks for your help this week, you're the greatest,
LYL
I don't know about the weather, but I sure like your patio.
Post a Comment