The long awaited day has arrived.

and 5th over all!
(Average speed: 207 miles/hour)
Long gone are the days of the wooden race track that starts up on the stage at the church. Ours is done county wide (thank goodness they have a concession stand) and the tracks are hooked up to a computer. You get a lot of info with this technology: MPH,1st/2nd/3rd/4th,time. The good thing about that is that the results and who is racing now & next is projected on the wall. So really you have never have to leave your seat once you get there, unless the chips, donuts, or soda start calling your name. And I think they start calling my kids name when they see our van pull into the parking lot.It has to be a Derby Dad's dream.
Good job Mitch!
Good job Mitch!

3 comments:
The new track is such a Great idea! I need to tell that to our ward. Good Job to Mitch. That is truly exicting!
Wow, good going to Mitch! I've never heard of such sophisticated equipment, though. (I guess I haven't been to a derby since 1988 though)
Our ward is having an adult pinewood derby later this month. I wonder if your dad will participate?? naaa
Yeeeeaaaaa Mitch!
Cassie, you need to put up a pic of his car!
Post a Comment