That is so funny Cass cuz I was watching her last night and again this morning (while pumping) and I thought hmm I oughta post her on my blog. Then I come on over to yours and you did! I get a little choked up myself... she has a pretty amazing voice!
5 comments:
That is so funny Cass cuz I was watching her last night and again this morning (while pumping) and I thought hmm I oughta post her on my blog. Then I come on over to yours and you did!
I get a little choked up myself... she has a pretty amazing voice!
that gave me tinglies in my head all the way to my knees.
i like her.
hey, have you seen the father-son greek/irish dancing duo?? that's a must see.
loved it!!!!
We loved it too. (so did Glenn Beck)
I love the look on Simons face! She's amazing!
Post a Comment