Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fabulous & Forty

Happy Birthday to Becky!
I've spent the last five years pointing out that this day was coming. Now it has finally arrived and we definitely had to celebrate. I don't think she knows I have this picture on my computer. I think she looks darling.
We had a great group of friends over for dinner, cake (a very warm cake when lit), gifts (some were pretty funny), great conversation, and lots of laughs.

I think Becky had a good time, and I know the rest of us did. This night was proof positive that Becky is loved by all!

Happy Birthday my dear friend.
You're the Best!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks like FUN! I mighta flown out for this one! Too bad I didn't get invited..... (hehe)
Becky, good thing 40 is the new 30! You go ahead and just rock it!
p.s. I didn't realize you were as old as Layne!!

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday to Becky. I'm glad you had such a blast. Something about 40th parties..........they are the best!

Bobbi said...

What a good friend you are and what a good friend you have! It looks like a fun party. How many more years until your party???

Becca's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Blogfriend Becky!

Becky said...

Thanks, Cass! Especially for picking that lovely picture. Don't you just love the glasses and the teeth that don't fit into my mouth?
It was a lot of fun, though! There is no better friend out there...anywhere!

Battfam said...

Looks like you had a great party and a you have great friend.