Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh, how they grow...

Give me a T! Give me an O! Give me a D!
Give me another D!
What's that spell?
TODD!

Todd is now 12 years old.
**April 18, 1997**


Todd & Mitch.

(Grandma, the outfit fits. Thank you! )

This is how he usually looks when we try to take his picture

We had a cookout for dinner. Here is Justin enjoying his hotdog. It was fun and the weather was just perfect.

Layne built one of the biggest fires we've ever had. (We've had some pretty big fires.)He claims he was trying to get rid of some wood, old tree limbs, etc. to clean up the shed and back yard...I think he was just playing with fire.

Happy Birthday Todd!
Todd has always been a super great kid. We are thrilled to have him for a son. He was ordained a Deacon at church today. His little brothers really look up to him. Good thing he is such a great guy.

We love you!

9 comments:

SHELLY said...

Wow...and I still remember him as a little two year old that you were beating in church, lol!

Bobbi said...

I wish so bad that my two boys had such a nice big brother to look up to. I thought about Todd today while we were taking the Sacrament :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Todd!! You are an awesome guy!! I can't believe you're old enough to pass the sacrament!!

Millie and Me said...

What a great family you are and I was very privileged to enjoy the birthday cookout, thanks for letting Millie and I hang out. I am looking forward to seeing Todd passing sacrament, he has really grown up. Happy Birthday Todd!!!

hmmm said...

we were in Mud for church today and i thought of Todd too. (i say we were in Mud because at the student married wards there aren't so many Deacons... there aren't any Deacons.)
we are so proud of you and hope you had a great birthday with a delicious hot dog dinner!!

love you!

Lucy said...

Yea for Todd. I am so glad that his birthday stuff fit and he had such a fun day. It's awesome to think we have a grandson that is a Deacon. Truly Awesome!

Familia Martinez said...

Wow! Does this mean that we are old? I mean if you have a kid old enough to pass the sacrament then that must mean that I am old enough to as well. I only have a three year old does that make me younger than you? =) Kidding Cass...Love ya
Hope you had a great birthday! Congrats on receiving the priesthood...what a blessing!

Miller Family said...

I tell you what the kids in our Branch are growing up TOO fast! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Todd!

Audrey said...

I am a tad bit late Todd but it doesn't mean that I don't think you are one awesome/handsome dude!
Hope you had a Happy Birthday! The cookout and HUGE fire looked like a FUN night!