We are putting our house on the market!All I can say is holy cow! Thirteen years of stuff really adds up! I have found things that I forgot I had, never knew I had, and wished I didn't have.
We have been working hard cleaning and decluttering and I noticed a common theme in my findings....rubber bands. My boys (including Layne) love rubber band wars. I never really gave it much thought, till now. Now I'm thinking I don't really love rubber band wars.
They are messy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















12 comments:
I love your pictures. The rubber bands and Josie's. Great job Josie. I didn't find the one on the piano, though.
I decided I can never move unless you come home to help me!
You do good work, you little dejunker.
(Although, I'm sure your sisters would love to help me dejunk, too. They'd get me the JUMBO dumpster for sure.)
How Exciting! You'll have to update us on how everything goes.
I'm confused - your selling your house...where are you going to live?
Now you'll be a transient like me! Where are you going? Hopefully somewhere super cool so I can come visit!
i am flabbergasted!
good for you dudes. (and your rubber bands)
who knew rubber bands could end up in so many places??
p.s. Jos! those pics are beauty!
(i'm quite the fan of daffodils. LOVE IT)
oh this post brings back painful memories of growing up with 4 brothers and our own rubber band wars. I think I was always the target...ugh. The welts! I would also like to know where you are moving to? Idaho? Back out west? Could it be?
It is amazing what you come across when you are packing to move! :) Where are you off too?
Is a few miles to the north super cool enough to get some visitors???
We bought some land and are going to build on it. Layne will finally have room for some animals and a couple acres of alfalfa. What do I get? Chickens!
I can totally appreciate the rubber band thing, having raised 3 boys. If you haven't checked the space above your kitchen cupboards, you are likely to find some up there. I love Josie's photos. They are all quite artsy.
P.S.
Are you sure about the chickens?
Nice pics Josie!
Rubberbands.....suck them up in the vacuum cleaner and forget them.
Those are some GREAT pics Josie! You may be following in Aunt Ger's footsteps!
We have been on the hunt for a rubberband the last few days to hook up to one of Dawson's airplanes that you use it as a trigger.... can ya send one on over?
Post a Comment