Our baby is 5 years old now. Not much of a baby anymore.
He wanted a pink birthday cake just like his friend Adysen's. He got his way on that. He also wanted six candles. He didn't get his way on that.
So here he is in his new costume. You can see the monkey jacket on the floor next to him from Grandma Lucy & Grandpa Jay. He is pumped.


Here are his two new trucks. He has played with them all night & morning. Loading cows, pigs & horses ought to keep him occupied today.
And here is dad, who is just as excited (or maybe more), to get this truck opened and played with.We are used to Mitch making the most of his birthday, but this year Justin may have given him a run for his money. He had a paper chain all month long waiting for his big day. He talked about it to anyone that would listen, include the lady at McDonald's. He debated about what he thought he was getting and gave some not so subtle hints of what he hoped to get. It was a lot of fun to see him get so excited.
He told me last night when I put him to bed that he just loved everything about being the birthday boy.
Good, that was just what we had hoped for.
Happy Birthday Judd!
You sure do keep us on our toes and a smile on our faces.


8 comments:
It looks like Justin had a great day. What patience that kid is learning by waiting to open his gifts until evening. He is quite a guy!!
(pink cake?)
How nice that he had a great day. All your efforts were worth it.
happy birthday justin!
(jas and i think he's pretty darn funny. the whole pink cake thing topped it off.)
I cannot believe he is already 5!!
It's almost sad. :(
I thought about him yesterday several times and never got him called. I hope Justin had a Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to Justin! I like a kid who knows what he wants...even if it is a pink cake.
By the way, it is a good thing Justin is in your family and not my family. He'd never live down a pink cake in my family. Never, ever.
How funny, I thought it was funny that he still wanted a pink cake despite his father trying to convince him otherwise. I hope Justin had a good day, tell him Happy birthday for me. Thanks to you all for visiting me Sunday.
Not 5! I want the little boy back...then mine would still be little, too. (SIGH) Happy Birthday, Justin! Is there any pink cake left?
Happy Birthday to the cute little Monkey Man!!
Ya know what that means... if your baby is 5???? Time for another!!!!
Post a Comment