WOW, Cassie. What a mess. I sure hope they will take responsibility for all things broken and/or otherwise destroyed. If you need help going through everything let me know, I'd be happy to help. All I can really say is WOW, this has been one odd situation.
I'm assuming you mean the green stuff in the shed. (since the green stuff outside the shed really would be grass) It is one of my mangled Christmas trees. She has a couple Christmas trees in there too, but they are big ones and in boxes. Lucky. She did loose her manger from her Nativity. It is busted up pretty bad.
5 comments:
WOW, Cassie. What a mess. I sure hope they will take responsibility for all things broken and/or otherwise destroyed. If you need help going through everything let me know, I'd be happy to help. All I can really say is WOW, this has been one odd situation.
What is that green stuff that looks like grass??
Very weird happening there. Just your lucky day?
I'm assuming you mean the green stuff in the shed. (since the green stuff outside the shed really would be grass) It is one of my mangled Christmas trees. She has a couple Christmas trees in there too, but they are big ones and in boxes. Lucky. She did loose her manger from her Nativity. It is busted up pretty bad.
Oh well, such is life. It's about time to get the Christmas tree and the decorations out anyway, right?
Post a Comment