Friday, November 20, 2009

Pretty Kitty

I've had a hard time focusing, finishing projects and forgetting things lately.
Here is my latest example.
Our stake has the Beehives crocheting hats for the cancer unit at the children's hospital. Okay, I thought. My grandma taught me how to crochet. No problem. I can finish at least one hat.
Well, maybe for my cat.

(This cat looks amazingly like our cat! Here is how to make a cat hat.)
I can't seem to keep count with the stitches and my hands keep going to sleep.
This may be as far as I get.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Really?!? At first, I thought that actually was your cat. Glad you put that caption under it. I was going to be really worried about you, otherwise.

Battfam said...

You had me worried too, Cassie. I thought the move and the whole thing with the shed had really taken a toll on you. Just promise right now that no matter how much stress you get under while you are building your house that you will NOT crochet a hat for your cat.

Lucy said...

I was just noticing tonight that Fred Meyer has 4 isles (counting both sides=8) of pet food, toys. Then, just one for babies! wow. Thanks for not learning how to made your cat new clothes.
Good luck with your huminitarian project...

Miller Family said...

I can TOTALLY relate. My hands keep falling asleep too, although I do think I have the hang of the stitches now =0) I at least think I might be able to make a hat that might fit Sariah. I am really struggling too...we'll see how things go.