Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where Did He Come From?



We got a couple of Christmas boxes in the mail from family.
Justin and I were going through them (thanks for ALL the candy Dad) and I'd pull out a gift and say who it was to, and who it was from.  Then Judd would go put it under the tree.

When we finished we had this conversation:
Judd - I wish we could live in Idaho.
Me - Ya, why?
(Totally thinking it was because after he saw/heard his grandparents, aunts & uncles, & cousin names it made him miss them.  Besides all of the candy, pretty gifts, and fun things inside the boxes.)
Judd - I could totally get my drivers licence a year faster.

He's 5!

(Oh, the picture isn't about anything.  It just made me laugh this morning so I wanted to use it.)

5 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Well, he has a point. Idaho does have some pretty nice perks. And actually if you guys lived in Idaho he'd probably be driving within the next few years, licence or no licence. I love that he's already thinking about his life 10 years from now! Such a funny kid!

Cassie said...

How old is it now days to get your licence in Idaho? It was 14 years for day and 16 years for both day & night when I got mine. Has it changed any? (But Becca's right...we did drive before that, but Judd doesn't need to know that tid-bit.)
Here in Ohio it is a drivers permit at 15 1/2 (you have to be in the car with a licenced driver) and the usual licence at 16.

Lucy said...

Hey, you'll have another driver in the family soon. That is a very good thing.
Justin has always been way ahead of his time!

Becky said...

I don't know what had me laughing more...a classic Justin or that picture! Is driving in Idaho a common topic in your household? You gotta admit, he's one of a kind.

SHELLY said...

I love that picture!