How young is too young for gray hair?
There are two different ladies that I see off and on, and I LOVE their hair! It is just the right mix of colors of gray. They both have really cute cuts too. I imagine that helps the whole gray hair situation, but honestly, the colors they have are awesome!
So, as I tired not to stare but did anyway, I was thinking to myself...how old do I have to be before I can color my hair like that? I'm thinking I have about 20 more years I have to wait before it isn't weird. But just the fact that I've thought about it so much (& now posted about it) that in itself is pretty weird.
Something I saw today - I was driving down the road and saw one of those old, long gray station wagons. It had really cool yellow & black lightening streaks down the sides. I'm thinking you really can't make one of those long, old station wagons cool. I wish I would have had my camera to show ya.

4 comments:
Is the winter getting to you Cassie? Really, wanting gray hair?? I'm a little worried about ya.
I'm worried to...Do you know how much I (have to) spend on my gray hair to get it to look decent? I am not sure which side of the family to blame this bad gene on? I'll trade you any day for your un-gray hair!
You can't go gray until I do!
I'm thinking that the only reason that you'd like a station wagon is because you secretly wanted one as a kid.
You are too much! My mom used to frost her hair before the gray and then when it did turn gray she realized she didn't need to frost it anymore, soooo if you really want to test it, try a little frosting... hehehehe love ya,
Post a Comment