once again.....welcome to motherhood!
HaHaHaHaHa, I hope you at least has a little laugh out of it all...LYL Chris and Millie
Oops I meant had a little laugh. Oh well that is what I get for not using spell check! Hope you're still having a good evening!!!
Well, I'm guessing it wasn't Josie...she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. So, that would leave your three boys and it was definitely a boy comment!
Oh...too funny. I CRACKED UP! (sorry)
Been there, heard that. Well, at least something like that. Gotta love 'em don't ya?
Hahaha!! I feel that way a lot of the time... That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
once again.....welcome to motherhood!
HaHaHaHaHa, I hope you at least has a little laugh out of it all...LYL Chris and Millie
Oops I meant had a little laugh. Oh well that is what I get for not using spell check! Hope you're still having a good evening!!!
Well, I'm guessing it wasn't Josie...she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. So, that would leave your three boys and it was definitely a boy comment!
Oh...too funny. I CRACKED UP! (sorry)
Been there, heard that. Well, at least something like that. Gotta love 'em don't ya?
Hahaha!! I feel that way a lot of the time... That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment