What do you do when you are sick of packing to move?
OR RATHER
Sick of your mom packing to move?
You make lots of water balloons to ambush your brothers & sister when they get off the bus.
(Sometimes Judd has some great ideas. I can't wait to hear the screaming. Is that bad?)

7 comments:
GOOOO Juddy!! HAHA!! That is hilarious!!
you guys are hilarious. i want to be a mom like you. i will ALWAYS remember your April fools joke on your kids last year ----with the whole McDonalds thing---. P.s. did you do anything this year or did i miss that blog..?
that honestly made me laugh out loud. i'm pretty sure he's my favorite little justin in the world!
let us know how that all worked out for him.
Yea Justin. Get 'em!
Very funny and creative!
Are you sure it was Judd that had the idea? You seemed pretty excited about it. I hope it all had a happy ending. Also, why are you moving again? I feel for you.
Now all you have to do is hook him up to a harness on the roof for a prime launching position. That way they can't get him back. Payback can be rough for younger brothers. I know. I am one.
Post a Comment