Mitch just finished up a great baseball season!
He and his team had a great year, only loosing once during the regular season.
Last night was a close game and Mitch made the winning hit.
Tonight they came in third in the county tournament.
Mitch made some great hits to the outfield, with the high-light being a triple.
(His coach kept him at third, but all of us sitting there thought he really could have made it home for a home run. booo hissss j/k...kinda)
Anyway, we finished up a couple games earlier than we would have liked, but third place is fun too, and the trophy looks great on his dresser.
Hooray for Mitch! You had a great season!
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Awesome job Mitch! I'll bet he really wanted to make that a home run, too. He must have been one excited boy.
Very Cool! Tell him we are proud. :)
atta boy mitch.
(i think i would have booed.)
Could job Mitch, you're such great kid! Hey there Cassie, I hope things are slowing down for you! LYL, have fun!
I meant GOOD Job, sorry about that Mitch. Guess I was too tired to recheck my grammer. Hope you have a "good" rest of the summer! LYL
Post a Comment