...I decided to sit down and update the blog.
I've been a little busy these past few weeks. But now that all the storage units are clean, rental #2 is clean and keys are turned in, Thanksgiving dinner has been eaten, Christmas pageants/recitals/concerts enjoyed, school & work parties over with, Christmas cards mailed (two days before Christmas-ouch), gifts bought, wrapped and mailed and so on and so forth - I want to relax and enjoy the Christmas Season. But the one last thing nagging on my brain is to update the blog. So here we go.
~~Home Sweet Home~~
![]() |
| I can't seem to get a day with sun to take a good picture. Those days are kind of far and few between here during the winter. |
I'm not putting these next pictures in any order. Some of them are after we got a few things unpacked. Others are from while we were moving in. I just wanted to get a few on here for my patient family that has wanted to see where we live now.
![]() |
| Layne's going to love that I posted a pic of him chillen. Ha! These two are glued to a football game and didn't even notice that I had the camera out. |
![]() |
| This is in the front foyer. |
![]() |
| Josie on the computer in the office. |
![]() |
| Front door. |
![]() |
| The back hall. |
![]() |
| Empty office. |
![]() |
| Living room window looking out back. |
![]() |
| We are happy (most of us) to have our cat back. She had to live at some friends house for six months because we couldn't have her at the last rental. |
![]() |
| I guess Todd didn't want to be in this picture. |
So that is most of the house. A few things/rooms missing, but you get a good idea. We feel like we are home again, and that feels good. We've been very blessed and we now have made some new friends & some not so good friends during the past year through all of our experiences. We've learned a lot about ourselves, we've surprised ourselves, and we are worn out but happy.
We love you all.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
















10 comments:
Beautiful! Good work guys! Have a great Christmas in your beautiful new home. Did you ever decide on a name for it? Just wondering.
Wow that is so beautiful you guys! Congrats on the great Christmas in your new home! Wish we were closer so we could see it in person. Cas if I ever get a home of my own I am hiring you to come decorate K! =)
your home is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! sounds like you have been hard at work- i hope you can relax and enjoy the holidays.
I love, love, love your backyard view. It looks like you'll be able to run out and grab some produce from the garden in your undies (like my mom has been known to do). There are some great benefits to not having neighbors.
Anyway, congrats on the new house...it's beautiful!
And, I'm just curious to know who in your family is excited to get the cat back and who isn't. I'm just wondering if my guesses are right.
Oh I love it!! We really need to come see it in person!! I also would love to see your bedroom and the master bath... That's always my FAV!! The decorations look great!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
So glad you're back to the blog world. Everything is looking beautiful. Now enjoy!
Merry Christmas!!!
I love it all! You might have to save the info of the green color in the kitchen. It is my favorite. I may need to use it too. Have a great Christmas!
CAS! it looks so beautiful! I love the windows, FAVE! and I'm so happy that you are out of those rentals.
p.s. love the little garlands on the front porch.
p.p.s. got the Christmas card when we got back and we loved it! thanks!
Just answering some questions:
Aunt Millie: No name yet. Why is it so hard?!
Becca: Josie is the most happy about getting the cat back. The boys like her back because they love to chase her around the house to shoot Nerf darts at her. Layne says he hates her, but when she brings dead rodents to the doorstep for a gift to him he sure seems happy. But he'll still threaten her life on a daily basis.
Becky: My room is still pretty plain jane. The bathroom is okay, maybe I'll snap a pic anyway.
Mardi: The color in the kitchen is from Lowes #6006-4B La Fonda Cactus. If you need a little brighter, tiny bit lighter color I have another really good green that I used in the kids bathroom. I love them both. They are my 'go to' greens.
Post a Comment