![]() |
| Ah, Pat. You look exactly like you did when I was six. How could this be? |
The lady won the bonus round! Yay!
Then Pat opened the little card to show us what else she had won. $30,000 more dollars! Yay!
Then Judd pipes up.
"She knows that half of that money goes to taxes, right?"
What six year old knows/says that? Mine obviously, and I'd better get a grip on what I'm saying and/or doing around these sponges.

5 comments:
Haaaaaaa that is awesome. Justin's little view on the world absolutely cracks me up.
Hilarious, but kind of sad that it is true.
That kid is always listening, isn't he?
Doesn't hurt to know the truth, I guess. I'd rather he take in what you are saying and not what other people say.
That's awesome! That's totally something one of my kids would say! REmember the government chicken nuggets they have at school? Ha, Ha! I love it!
Post a Comment