Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Once Heard....


...at age 37 I'd notice some changes.

AND that has proven to be true.


-Depending on the light, my arm now has to move anything with fine print to an appropriate distance for me to read it.

-Staying up till 1:00 a.m. isn't as easy as it used to be.

-Getting up from the floor is no longer a graceful act.

BUT Something happened today that I didn't expect.

-I met my new anti-itch doctor (yes, it is as bad as ever!) and he is MY age.  Same month and year, even.  I never really thought about the day that the doctor(s) were no longer "older". 

Good thing I don't mind getting older.  It just took me by surprise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did the DR. say you old fart?

Battfam said...

Sorry you still have the itchies. Maybe this young doctor will have the answer though.

Becca's Blog said...

I thought the same kind of thing when I got home from serving a mission and realized that I was older than all the missionaries I saw walking in the street. Missionaries always seemed so old and mature to me before I actually served a mission. After that they just seemed young (and sometimes immature). Getting old is weird...it just is.

I hope you get rid of your heinous rash soon!

Lucy said...

Wait until your doctor is the age of your son :)

Cassie said...

I am going in next week for him to do some 'scraping' on my rash and if that doesn't show him anything he'll take a biopsy. Non of it sounds good to me, but if it will help fix this I'll do it.