Monday, April 30, 2012

Lets go to a party!

This past weekend was busy.  Aren't they all? 
But this one was fun busy. 
Josie went to her Jr. Prom. 
 Several friends got together to go as a group and they had a blast. 
They were SO cold in this pic.  It was very windy and very chilly.  So there wasn't too much of a photo session outside that day.

Josie and her dad. 
I'm not sure he is loving this growing up into a beautiful woman thing that she has going on. 

Josie looks pumped, doesn't she? 

She said they had a great time.  Dinner was yum and the dance was fine.  (Dances are a little more nasty now days than they were we I was her age.  Have you been to one lately?  YIKES.) 
And After Prom was a blast, as always.
Oh to be a Jr. again.  ..... nah, that's okay.  Once was enough for me. Ü

7 comments:

Battfam said...

Fun times. I'm with you. I don't want to do it again, but I wouldn't mind having a reason to get all dressed up once in a while.

Becca's Blog said...

I love Josie's dress! I wore a really ugly (in retrospect) dress to my Jr. Prom. But by my Senior Prom I had things figured out and wore a nice black number that I'm not ashamed of today. I'm glad Josie wore a cute dress her first time around.

Where's her date though? Or do you Ohioans do proms stag?

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

Yes, you go stag when you don't have a date. :o)
She loved her dress too. The dress has a story.... since you can't hardly find a dress with sleeves on it anymore we had to get it altered, and had a lady make sleeves for it. We got it back at the last minute because Josie was in PA till a couple of days ago. When she put it on the sleeves didn’t fit, but we worked out a quick fix and it worked out good in the end. We pull out some of our best work under stress.

Millie and Me said...

Oh how beautiful Josie is, and how grown up she looks. I have to say that Layne really looks like a farmer standing next Josie...kind of a different look from when I see him at church... you all looked great, it must be something see for you guys to see how well she has grown up. Also I wanted to say that when I first saw that picture of Layne I saw Mitch's face...they really look a lot alike, good I guess huh, lol, anyway, you all look great glad you all had a fun time.....

Cassie said...

Yes Chris, Mitch is 100% Coleman. He looks just like his Great-Grandpa Waldo. So does his dad and Uncle Dan.
My cute farmer man looks really great when he has on his Amish hat! I'll snap a pic sometime to show you. LOL

Lucy said...

Looks like so much fun. Yea Josie!