Saturday, February 8, 2014

Best Directions Ever



Third graders make me laugh.

Justin was going over to a friend's house that he hadn't been before.
I wish you knew Max.  He's a hoot.
Here are the directions that Max wrote down for Justin.



#### CR ###
silver car   purple car
gold dog  gray rock
mailbox brown and yellow and red


(Blogger wont let me attach any pictures right now. 
I scanned in the little note, and I'll add it on as soon as it stops acting dumb.)






I think I'll keep this forever.  It makes me giggle every single time I look at it.
When we got there it was just like he described.
BTW, the gold dog is HUGE.

3 comments:

Josie Coleman said...

Love this!!!!!!!!

Lucy said...

That is dang funny! Cute kids :)

Battfam said...

Wow. You are a genius if you could get to the right place with those instructions. He lost me at the first line. It is funny what kids think are landmarks though.