HAAAAAAAAAAAA! That was the best part of my day! (that and when i told bobbi i was pregnant!) Ya know what, when I woke up this morning I thought to myself... I wonder what tricks are up Cassie's sleeve for Layne... I need to call and see! Or you could just post about it!! Sure love your April fools tradition!
Your April Fool's joke made me sad. One, because it was a joke and you are not really moving here and two, because with just Alan and I here, there were no April Fool's jokes at our house. I can't believe we've become that boring.
Aunt Millie, I'm not so sure you two have become boring. You MIGHT have a few other things on your minds & plates....like a three year mission, maybe. Don't be sad.
Cassie, it sounds like you need to go to Myrna Eddins blog and tell her about some of your April Fool's jokes. She posted on April Fools day and was looking for stories. I didn't know you were such an April Fool's Fan. We learn a lot about people we thought we knew through blogs, don't we.
Hi Cassie!!! Glad you stumbled across our blog. Now I can add you to my list of blogs to keep up on... not that I do very often. I do enjoy seeing what everyone is up to lately though. I just don't have enough time!!! Loved your April Fool's trick. You got me too. I was thinking... I wish WE were moving too!!!
10 comments:
You got me!! I totally forgot today was April 1!! I guess I better think of something for Toby and quick!!
Ok Cassie, you got me! The game is now on and you know how I play games. Brother Wahl
not funny!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA! That was the best part of my day! (that and when i told bobbi i was pregnant!)
Ya know what, when I woke up this morning I thought to myself... I wonder what tricks are up Cassie's sleeve for Layne... I need to call and see! Or you could just post about it!!
Sure love your April fools tradition!
Your April Fool's joke made me sad. One, because it was a joke and you are not really moving here and two, because with just Alan and I here, there were no April Fool's jokes at our house. I can't believe we've become that boring.
Aunt Millie,
I'm not so sure you two have become boring. You MIGHT have a few other things on your minds & plates....like a three year mission, maybe. Don't be sad.
Very funn you weenie!!
I meant to call to see what your April Fool's was this year. Layne is probably just glad it wasn't him this year!
You got me and today is the 5th!
Cassie, it sounds like you need to go to Myrna Eddins blog and tell her about some of your April Fool's jokes. She posted on April Fools day and was looking for stories. I didn't know you were such an April Fool's Fan. We learn a lot about people we thought we knew through blogs, don't we.
Hi Cassie!!! Glad you stumbled across our blog. Now I can add you to my list of blogs to keep up on... not that I do very often. I do enjoy seeing what everyone is up to lately though. I just don't have enough time!!! Loved your April Fool's trick. You got me too. I was thinking... I wish WE were moving too!!!
Post a Comment