
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 t. garlic salt
1/4-1/2 cup milk (thin to desired consistency)
Heat ingredients in a small sauce pan till hot & bubbly. Pour over pasta, chicken, & vegetables.
For everyone that is wondering why I am posting this recipe......
#1 - Audrey called tonight and asked why I haven't posted in a while.
#2 - I saw this pic and wanted some.
#3 - Geri & Jason have called me for the recipe 5 times in the past six months and I decided to help save time and cell minutes.
7 comments:
I will have to admit that I am not an alfredo fan, but that picture makes it look pretty delicious! I think I will have to give it a try.
That looks awful delicious. I think I am going to have to try that one! YUM!
Thanks, Cass! I needed another easy stove-top recipe for summer cooking. BTW, did you ask Audrey why she hasn't posted in a while?
I'm going to have to make that!! My kids love noodles with "white sauce".
exxxxxcuse me..... Jason and I have called 4 times, thank you very much!
(thanks for posting it. I'm going to print this off.)
THANK YOU!!!! i love the stuff. I just cant remember the 4 ingredients haha. i'm just happy it isn't up to me to make sure we don't starve! geri's such a great wifey.
That does look pretty good. I'll have to try it out myself.
Thanks for the fun time in Ohio, Cass. We had a great time and were treated great, too. Good bed, good food, good times.
Post a Comment