It is official. Layne and I are proud parents of a teenager. YIKES Today is Josie's birthday. Layne is usually out of town on her birthday. As a matter of fact, he flew home from Japan 13 years ago for a few days so he wouldn't miss her birth. Then he flew back to Japan a few days later. He is always good to call and wish her a good day. Then he asks to speak with me to see what we got her. LOL (laugh out loud)

If you notice, Justin wrapped his gift to her in Christmas paper. There was NO convincing him otherwise.
Here are a few facts about Josie that you may or may not know...
*Her favorite color is PINK.
*She LOVES mac & cheese.
*She is now exactly as tall as her MOM.
*She is starting 8th grade.
*Her FAVORITE animal is a horse.
*She plays the PIANO and the flute.
*SCIENCE is her favorite subject.
*She loves YW and loved girls camp.
*She IS an early riser.
*She always has a BIG smile on her face.
*She is A peacemaker in our home.
Cute purse from Mom & Dad.

Her favortie Modbe shirts.
Layne and I are so blessed to have Josie as a daughter. She is fun to be with and a good example to all of us. She can't wait for school to start and I'll miss her when she goes back.
We love you Jo!!!! Now we are off to go swimming!


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Josie! We love you! Jason said to me just last night "I sure hope Sariah can grow up to be like Josie, She's such a good kid!" Hope you have a GREAT day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JOSIE!!!
We hope you have such a fun day today, and are glad that you are 13 years old, and still so nice and sweet. Have a good one.
Love, GP & GM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE!! I can't believe it's already the 31st of July and I can't believe you are 13today. I hope you had a super fun birthday. We love you--
Happy Birthday Josie!! Aren't you supposed to be in that akward stage... You just get cuter and cuter... SOOOO not fair!! We love you tons and hope you have a great day!!
Happy Birthday Princess Jasmine! (ok lame but i use to call you that and it would annoy the crap out of your mom!)
Looks like you got some fun things for your first teenage birthday and hope ya had fun swimming!! Hope your mom made ya some mac and cheese for dinner!
Oh wow - a teenager. And she's so cute - watch out for the 16th birthday! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE DAWN!!!!
(sorry, this is later than late.... we've been a little bit gone these past few weeks.)
Tell her how much we love her!
p.s. I love those shoes and that purse.
Post a Comment