Today was a big day for our youngest. He has learned how to ride his bike. As you may know, he is my 'on the go' kid and this will only get him there faster. He is so happy with himself. Isn't age 3 the best?!? So many new and wonderful things to learn and see.

To see the satisfaction on his face made me wonder what could I learn new? What do I want to do to say, "Mom, come look at me!". So now I want to know some of the things you would like to learn or do. I might want to add them to my new list.
(Did you notice that on his very first day of biking solo he has things out there to try to jump? That's my Juddy-Bear.)
5 comments:
I just knew that kid would learn to ride a bike at a young age. Now he can go to town with the jumps! Yea for Judd. Good job.
(Your uncle Toby did the jumps from the beginning, too. Being a girl, i could never figure that out)
I am AMAZED at Justin's abilities!
He is way too smart. What a cutie-
Wow. And no training wheels! I'm impressed.
I want to learn how to really manipulate and store digital videos and photos so that I won't just have a whole bunch of unorganized digital photos that I haven't ever even printed. And I want to learn how to convert old home videos into digital format. Basically I want to get better with cameras and computers.
What a funny little dude he is! He sure doesn't miss a beat! I am trying to figure out where he comes from.... You or Layne?? I know where Josie comes from, Todd too, Mitch-totally Layne, and Juddy...hmmm, LOVE IT!
He is soo cute!! I just love the proud look on his face... what a big boy!!
I want to learn to build things with wood and all that woodworking stuff!! I just think it would be cool to sit at a table and know that you built it!!
Post a Comment