Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally Four!


How fun is this for your birthday?

Not only is he not feeling well, but I didn't get one good picture of him opening his gifts this morning and we haven't even gotten close to singing and eating cake.....so for now here is our tribute to Juddy.

J - Joy
U - Unique
S - Silly
T - Teaser
I - Intelligent
N - Nonstop


Since March he has been asking for a scooter for his birthday. We figured if he stuck to his guns on that request for six months we should try to get him one. So we'll get some pictures of him on his Spiderman Scooter soon.









(BTW-he didn't get to invite his five girl friends over, although he did tell us who they were last night, and there were five of them. YIKES)

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Hey, what a kid you have there! I love that he has 5 girl friends. That's a good way to keep it, too!
You only have to worry when it's just one.
Happy Birthday Justin!!

hmmm said...

personally, I think the fact that, not only did he say he has 5 girlfriends, but he has 5 girls in mind as he says that.
HAPPY B-DAY you lady's man you!!

Miller Family said...

Uh oh! Was my daughter one of those "girlfriends"? LOL. Judd is too cute!

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Juddy Bear! What a bummer to be sick on such a SPECIAL day!
Hey, we have a spider man scooter too! Cept I think it got a little mangled under Gma's car when we lived with her. It still works though... just a little wobbly with a tilt to the right!
Hope you are feeling better and are getting to have fun with all your presents!

Bobbi said...

Maybe he can invite his 5 girlfriends over for his 5th Birthday Party?? That would be fun and fitting!

Cassie said...

Now that you bring it up, I think that he got the idea he really needed/wanted that Spiderman Scooter at moms house last summer. You must have brought yours out there. So he must have started asking for it much longer than I remembered. March must have been when I started listening to him.

Everyone seems to think that him having five girlfriends is way more cool than Layne and I do. I wanted some sympathy & moral support here!!