Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Global Warming? Where?

I've NEVER believevd in global warming
*but if I did*
I would have some questions.

Why is it so dang cold?
Why is there so much snow?
Where the heck is the school bus?




I do admit, the snow is breathtakingly beautiful.
But I don't like driving on icy roads and the kids haven't gone to school for A VERY LONG TIME.

7 comments:

Mardi said...

I hear you - it's been a chilling winter here in the South. It even snowed on Christmas day - in Texas!? Doesn't look like "global warming" to me.

Such beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

We're now calling it "climate change," not "global warming."

Yours Truly,
Al Gore

Cassie said...

I just got my, what is becomeing expected, phone call. No school tomorrow....again.
Spring! Please come back!!

Cassie said...

Oh look. I also need to go back to school. Either for spelling or proof-reading.

Lataun said...

Are you sick of your kids yet? Can you say "Cabin Fever"?

Break out the 1000 piece piece puzzle and tell them they are not coming out of that room until it is finished!

Lucy said...

I remember a winter like that. No school about every other day. Wow, too bad the roads are bad or you could just go somewhere !! Great pictures, though. It could be a couple more days on getting those roads plowed, too. enjoy!

Battfam said...

You wouldn't be unraveling, would you? Good luck!