Remember when I enjoyed the moment seeing the guy on the mower on his TINY lawn?
Well, now we are moving to a little house with a TINY lawn.
AND
We only own a riding mower becuase we've always had a big lawn.
It isn't a zero radius turn mower, so he still has on up on me, but it is a 46" mow deck that will not fit down the side yard.
When I mentioned this to Layne his only response was,
"There's a side yard?"
Ya, it's TINY.

2 comments:
Hahahahaahahahaha, all I could do is sit here and laugh. I did see the yard and it isn't that bad, but compared to what you're all used it is small. In Troy we only had a yard thet wasn't any bigger than my bedroom. I'll show you sometime. But that is tooo funny. Maybe someone will lone you a gas mower or push mower. By the we used to have an electric lawn mower for our postage stamp of a yard. Makes for a good laugh!
hey, Layne will have lots more time to work over at the new place!!
Any garden this year?
Post a Comment