Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here's a new one...for us anyway.

 
I know you've heard the usual, "Mom, he's touching me."  "Mom, she's breathing on me."  "Mom, he wont stop making that noise."

Today when I sent the boys to put away their clean clothes I then heard Justin yelling...


"Mom, Mitch is looking at my underwear!"


I think we are starting to get on each others nerves.  Thankfully at this point we are only all here at the same time a couple of hours of the day, between school and baseball taking most of our time these days.  BUT school gets out soon and then what?  This could go bad fast.  I'd better make some really great summer vacation plans.  A family pass to the city pool might not be a bad idea.




(We are moved into our little rental.  We are calling it our summer cottage.  I'm still trying to locate my cables to be able to download pictures from my camera.)

5 comments:

Battfam said...

Summer only lasts 3 months. Good luck!

Becky said...

Come back... Spend your summer here!! I know Jayce would especially love to have HIS Josie around!!

Lucy said...

You need to have Grace send you the book, "Sad Mrs. Sam Sack".
Good luck to all 6 of you.

Mardi said...

It may be a long summer. I think a pool pass is a great idea!

Millie and Me said...

This may be were creativity and imagination may have to come into play! All I can say is have fun! LOL