Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This is pretty much what it's like...

...getting Justin to school in the mornings.


5 comments:

Millie and Me said...

Hahahaha, that is funny!!!!

Miller Family said...

I'm so sorry. I would be so CRAZY! I feel for you. I never imagined that Justin, of all kids, would have so much trouble. He can't cling on forever. Hang in there! Ammon and sleeping in my bed was my battle and I can say I'm soooo glad he's over that!

Unknown said...

Hey Cass...trust me I've been there. Peyton has such a struggle getting to school. It is better this year. He hated it, would scream and cry almost every morning, we were late every day including me to my work because of him, he won't eat, he was worn out..it was rough...but it does get better! :-) Good luck!

Battfam said...

So funny in a sad sort of way. Too bad he didn't think it through before he got in. It would be a tough escape even with a less persistent baby. It just goes to show what sleep deprivation can do.

Lucy said...

that is one tough crib!